- What is Pretty Little Sleepovers?
- Pretty Little Sleepovers is a party rental business that provides indoor tent rentals for sleepovers and other special events. We offer a variety of themes and packages to make your event extra special.
- What is included in a tent rental?
- Our standard tent rental package includes tents, mattresses, sheets, decorative pillows and themed decorations. We also offer additional add-ons such as popcorn & cotton candy machines, games, and activities.
- How long is the rental period?
- Our rental period is typically for 24 hours, which allows for setup and takedown time. However, we can accommodate longer rental periods upon request.
- How many tents can I rent?
- We can accommodate any number of tents depending on the size of your event. We recommend a maximum of 10 tents for optimal space and comfort.
- What ages are suitable for a Pretty Little Sleepover party?
- Our tents are suitable for children and adults of all ages. Whether celebrating a birthday, end of school year, or bachelorette party — Pretty Little Sleepovers has the right theme to make your celebration memorable!
- Can I customize my tent rental?
- Yes! We offer a variety of themes and add-ons to customize your tent rental to your specific event.
- Is setup and takedown included in the rental fee?
- Yes, setup and takedown is included in the rental fee. Our team will handle all the setup and takedown for you.
- Is delivery included in the rental fee?
- Delivery is included in the rental fee for locations within a 15-mile radius of our location. Delivery fees for locations outside of this radius may apply.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your rental date. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the rental date will result in the forfeiture of the full rental fee. We offer to change the date and payments will be good for new date pending we are available for the new date.
- How much space is needed?
- Each tent / mattress set requires 7.5 ft. X 3.5 ft footprint. Remember, in addition to the footprint of each tent, there should be space enough around the tents for safe & comfortable movement in & out. Tents can be set up in a variety of configurations depending on space available & number of guests. You will need to clear all furniture from space needed prior to our arrival. We will not move any furniture.
- How do I prepare for a Pretty Little Sleepover?
- You will need to clear all furniture from the space needed and clean the area prior to our arrival. We will not clean or move any furniture. If due to the client’s poor planning, improperly prepared, unclean, or unsafe tent area results in our inability to complete a job, no refunds will be given.
- Remind your guests to bring their own sleeping pillows. Guests must bring their own sleeping pillows for sanitary reasons. We offer personalized pillowcases for an additional cost (pillow insert not included).
- Inform us of any additions to your reservation at least 14 days prior to the event.
- If you ordered personalized items, send your guest list at least 14 days prior to your party date to email@example.com.
- Sit back and relax while we create your pinterest and instaworthy party!
- What if we damage, lose, or break something?
- The Client is responsible for the security of the equipment at all times during the rental period. Any lost, broken, damaged or destroyed equipment will be charged to the Client at full replacement value. Please see the Terms of Service for damage costs and fees.
Terms of Service
- “The Rental Company” is Pretty Little Sleepovers. “The Client” is the person who books the Equipment or utilizes Company services. “The Equipment” means the entirety of material goods provided by the Rental Company for the use of the Client.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all agreements entered into between the Rental Company and the Client, unless expressly excluded in writing by the Rental Company. Clients that pay their deposit or the total cost of their party are expressly agreeing to and are stating that they have read these Rental Agreement terms.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our business and its employees from any and all claims, damages, or liabilities arising from the use of the rental equipment. Client agrees to hold Pretty Little Sleepovers harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, judgments, attorneys’ fees and costs of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to, injuries or death to persons and damage of property, arising out of the use, maintenance– installation, operation, possession, ownership, or rental of the items rented, despite cause.
- Use of Equipment: All rental equipment is to be used for its intended purpose only. You are responsible for ensuring that the equipment is used in a safe and proper manner.
DEPOSIT AND BOOKING: A $100 non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking in order to reserve your party date and theme, payable through Venmo Friends and Family or Zelle. The deposit is not a payment towards the total cost of your event; this payment reserves your date and theme and will serve as a damage deposit on your party date.
The $100 deposit will also serve as a damage deposit on the party date. The deposit will be held to cover any potential damage or additional cleaning. It will be returned in part/full dependent on a check of all equipment. The cost of missing or damaged items will be deducted from this deposit. If you do not cancel and return all items in good condition, your deposit will be returned within 48-72 hours after the party.
Payments made with Venmo Purchase Protection will be subject to a processing fee. If not received within 48 hours of your booking, your date and theme will be released.
The final balance will be due 14 days prior to delivery. Final payments not received by this time will result in the cancellation of your party with no exception or refunds.
Minimum party booking is $200.
We must receive confirmation of the final number for your sleepover party and add-on choices no later than 14 days prior to the date of the party. If the Client chooses to downgrade the party after this time, the original booking price will still apply with no refund. Increases to the party guest number and add-ons after this time may be accommodated at Pretty Little Sleepovers’ sole discretion but cannot be guaranteed.
All bookings are for a one overnight hire period.
All prices are subject to change, however prices quoted at the time of booking will always be honored.
The costs of add-on items are non-refundable.
Custom theme party cost must be paid upfront and is non-refundable. Custom themes are required to be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.
CANCELLATION: Cancellations may be made 14 days prior to the scheduled party date. The $100 deposit is non-refundable but may be applied towards the cost of another party if rescheduled. Pretty Little Sleepovers cannot guarantee availability for rescheduled parties. The costs of add-on items are non-refundable.
Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the scheduled party date are non-refundable. If you choose to cancel less than 14 days prior to the schedule party date, your deposit and all payments toward the party will be forfeited.
Pretty Little Sleepovers reserves the right to cancel your party booking at any time, for any reason. We will always try to give as much notice as possible. Upon any such cancellation we will refund the Client any monies paid in respect of the party booking, within 30 days, should any refund be due. Pretty Little Sleepovers will not be liable to pay any compensation to the Client or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation. Pretty Little Sleepovers reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES: Pretty Little Sleepovers is not liable for any accidents that occur during said rental period. The Client accepts all liability when renting from Pretty Little Sleepovers. Pretty Little Sleepovers assumes no responsibility or liability for any claim for personal injury, death, accidents, loss or damage to the property.
Pretty Little Sleepovers is not responsible for allergic reactions or any other medical reaction stemming from the rental equipment, menu, fabrics, or any activity taken place before, during, and/or after the party.
Insurance is the Client’s responsibility during the rental period. In the event of damage or loss of Pretty Little Sleepovers inventory and/or damage or loss to the party’s location, the financial responsibility lies entirely on the client. In the case of liability and/or financial remuneration due to the aforementioned, the responsibility lies strictly with the Client.
The Client is responsible for the security of the equipment at all times during the rental period. Any lost, broken, damaged or destroyed equipment will be charged to the Client at full replacement value.
DAMAGES: General cleaning of all items are included in the hire price.
There should be no sharp objects that may puncture the air mattress. Please no jumping on air mattresses and no sitting/standing on tray tables. Pets and smoking are not permitted in the tent area.
The Client will be responsible for the cost of replacing any Pretty Little Sleepovers equipment damaged due to mistreatment while at the Client’s premises. This includes breakages of tent frames/lights/breakfast trays, tears/holes in the tent fabric/pillows/linens/plushes/air mattresses, or extra cleaning needed due to stains.
If any item is damaged or stained, charges will be deducted from the damage deposit in order to replace the item including staff time. If the cost of damages exceeds the amount of the damage deposit, an invoice will be sent to the Client and must be paid by the Client within 24 hours.
Pretty Little Sleepovers items exposed to cigarette smoke will incur an additional $100 cleaning fee.
It is the responsibility of the Client to take duty of care and always supervise children with the hire equipment. Diligence must be taken with younger children on the Client’s premises as Pretty Little Sleepover’s hire equipment is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
DAMAGE CHARGES: The Client agrees to pay the following amounts per missing, broken, or damaged item, should an item be damaged while on their premises:
- Tent frame, $70 per frame
- Tent cover/fabric, $35-$60 per tent, depending on fabric
- Fairy/twinkle lights, $15 per set
- Bunting, $15 per length used
- Tray, $20-30 per tray
- Nail polish and/or irrevocable stains on any item of bed linen, $10-$35 per item, depending on item type
- Mattress, $30 per mattress
- Pillows or plushes, $20 per pillow/plush
- Lamp/night light/lantern, $15 per lamp/night light/lantern
Cost of missing or damaged additional items will be discussed at pickup.